Asleep and precious, sweet Samira is cute as a button!
Created from the Gudrun Legler Sam kit in my doll studio, Samira weighs 4.25 pounds and is well stuffed/weighted with tiny glass beads for a realistic baby feel. She has been created with Reborn FX air dry acrylics, Prismacolor Premiere pencils, and several coats of sealant and matt varnish. She is magnetized to take a modified pacifier (included).
Samira is a boo boo baby, being offered as is at a discounted rate. She has small
white paint marks on her leg, hand and arm (see photo), a small rubbed off spot of a few layers on one knee, and her finish has some very small bits that are viewable on close inspection. Her right eye's lashes are on the sparser side. are Please view all photos closely to be sure Samira is the right babe for you, before you purchase.
She arrives in her lamb/hearts sleeper. Included with her are a lamb/striped summer dress with a full bottom sewn in, her magnetized pacifier, stretchy white hair band, socks, plush bunny pal and a flannel receiving blanket. Sam is a collectible art doll intended for grown ups, and is not guaranteed to stand up to child's play.
You must be 18 to purchase. No returns. My studio is cat friendly.
Painted by: Laurie Eno (I'm the artist)
Sculpture by: Gudrun Legler
Kit Name: Sam
Length: 19 inches (48.2 centimeters)
Head Material: Vinyl
Body Material: Cloth
Arms: Full Length
Legs: Full Length
Paint: Air Dry Paint
Weighting: Fine Glass Beads
Race: White / Caucasian
Certificate Of Authenticity (COA): Yes
Pacifier Type: Magnetic Pacifier
Boo Boo: Yes
Drink and Wet: No
Smoke Free Environment: Yes
Pet Free Environment: No
File under: Sam legler newborn baby girl
Thank you for looking! Please be 18 years or older to purchase a reborn doll.
Reborn babies are hand-made collectible art dolls. They are intended for keeping and enjoyment by adults and are not intended for child’s play.
Keep the following care instructions in mind when deciding whether to purchase a reborn baby doll. You will receive a care sheet with these instructions with your doll.
• Handle with extra care. Reborns are more delicate than mass market, store bought dolls. Always be gentle. Never leave them unsupervised around children or pets.
• Do not wet your doll, except for an occasional light wipe of a very soft, lightly moistened cloth on the vinyl head or limbs. Avoid rubbing! Your skin has natural oils that can rub off on the vinyl, leaving it shiny. Be careful when dressing and undressing the doll, as too much friction can also result in unwanted shine. Always wash newly bought dark clothes or blankets twice before putting on the doll, as dye can stain the skin permanently. Putting a white layer of clothing underneath dark colors should prevent color transfer
• Avoid picking the baby up by the limbs or head. Always keep a supportive hand beneath the body and cradle the head. (Just like a real baby!) There are small pouches of tiny glass (and/or metal beads or poly pellets) placed throughout your baby for realistic weight, and should not be removed except under careful handling in a contained area free of pets or children. All internal filling and weighting materials (and a magnet, if included) are potential choking hazards.
• Never leave your baby near a heat source, in a hot car or in prolonged sunlight. These things can warp or discolor. Likewise, do not store your baby in extreme cold. Don't let too much dust accumulate on the doll; a few gentle strokes with a very soft makeup brush can be used to remove dust. A smoke-free environment will protect the doll from burns and lingering odors.
• Your reborn should never be stored in a plastic container or bag, as there are oils in the doll's vinyl that could interact negatively with plastic. Always wrap your baby doll in plain white tissue paper and place in a cardboard box, if you need to store it.
• If your baby is modified to take a magnetic pacifier, there is a powerful magnet glued behind your reborn’s lips. A modified doll (and the modified magnetic pacifier) should never be near pacemakers or around phones/electronics.
I do not offer refunds or exchanges.
|| ||Ship within 3 business days.
I ship within three BUSINESS days of receiving full, cleared PayPal payment. USPS Priority mail, tracked and insured for full value, with signature required on delivery.
(approx. 220 USD) Doll is ready to be shipped
Ask a Question Add to Favorites