By Tiondra White Rapids
19 inches (48.2 centimeters)
weighs 5lbs 15oz
18 1/2” long (bent legs).
This darling baby girl has been painted and sealed using Genesis paints and micro rooted mohair that has been sealed on the inside. She is filled with fine glass beads securely encased in nylon and poly fiber fill. Baby Alyssa also has custom hand made living eyes that I specially ordered for her.I am offering this beautiful reborn baby girl as a budget baby because she has a bit of glue in the outer corner of her eye on her lashes. It is minimal but still there so I reduced her price. Her regular price would be two hundred dollars more. If at any time I decide to go back and fix it, her price will go back to the regular price. This is a great deal as it is the only reason for such a low price. Other than that she is perfect!
Baby will come home with clothing shown in the photos, magnetic pacifier plus the pair of character socks shown in the photos. She will also come with her nursery birth certificate, COA's, care instructions and a pamper.
Note!!. Please view the close up photos.
File under: Reborn baby reborn doll biracial baby black reborn doll My Sweet Papoos cradle of wonders Ethnic Reborn baby beautiful reborn baby
All Sales final. No returns accepted.
*****SHIPPING***** Due to the recent postage increase with the Post Office the flat rate to ship is now $38. I'm sorry but I can no longer absorb the $20 or more it costs to ship to some states. States out west the shipping fee is $42.
I ship USPS Priority Mail, insured with signature confirmation.
Shipping costs includes all packing materials and the added cost of insurance and confirmation.
Baby ships in 1-2 business days and usually arrives in 2-3 business days within the US.
Sorry as of January 1, 2017 no holds, layaways or payment plans on reborn babies. This price is firm.
As of January 1, 2019 I no longer accept any custom orders.
1. Can baby pee? No. This is a vinyl reborn doll with a soft doe suede body.
2. Do you make ecoflex? No. I do not make ecoflex dolls.
3. Do you make silicone babies? No. I do not make silicone babies at this time.
4. Can you hold baby for me, I get paid on Friday? I'm sorry but I do not hold babies anymore.
5. Can I see more pics? I no longer send photos to potential moms due to the rise in scamming and artists coping other artists work. I take many photos and up close details photos. I also add videos that have additional photos that may not be listed here. There are plenty of photos to view baby in his/her details
6. Can I have a baby free? No. I do not give away free reborn babies.
7. Can you go lower on your price, that's too expensive for me? Sorry, I will not reduce the price of my babies. I already price them lower than many high quality dolls to try to give as many people as I can a chance to adopt a beautifully crafted, exquisite work of art.
8. Will you accept a trade? No. I do not accept trades.
Adopted - $299.00 USD (approx. 299.00 USD)
Ask a Question Add to Favorites