By Pixie Reborn Nursery
17½ inches (44.4 centimeters)
Bella is a 17.5" small newborn with 3/4 limbs. Bella can be adopted as a boy or a girl. The baby weighs about 3lbs. 12oz. and wears preemie or newborn clothes which will be a little big. Her head is floppy and will need to be supported like a real baby.
Bella was born on Saturday, September 28th at 3:26 PM.
Bella has a stork bite on her forehead.
Bella has painted light brown hair.
Baby will come home with a onesie, sleeper, blanket, magnetic pacifier, diaper and bottle.
3/4 limbs on a doe suede body
Painted with many translucent layers of GHSPs
Sealed with Matte Varnish
Magnet for magnetic pacifier
Weighted with fine glass beads
Stuffed with the softest polyfil
Head Circumference: 12.5"
Bella sculpted by Pat Moulton
File under: sleeping reborn asleep reborn preemie reborn lifelike baby lifelike doll fake baby ready to ship reborn baby reborn babies
1. Please look over all photos carefully before purchase and ask any questions, as there are no returns or refunds. Pictures are taking in natural light and are not retouched or photoshopped.
2. Reborn contains magnets, please let me know at time of purchase if you would like the magnet(s) removed and I will gladly do so. CAUTION should be used around Pacemakers and ICD's (Implantable cardioverter-defibrillator).
3. All items must be paid in full before shipping. I do not accept layaway for “already made babies”. (Layaway is only accepted on custom baby orders). I can offer to break the payment into 4 equal payments when checking out using ViaBill.
4. Reborn is wrapped in blanket and packed in box to prevent damage.
5. This item is not a toy but a delicate piece of art and not intended for children or animals. Reborn contains small parts that can be a choking hazard.
6. Pixie Reborn Nursery is not liable for any direct or indirect damages or injuries that may be caused by misuse or mishandling of the reborn or reborn accessories.
Available for Custom Order
$195.00 USD (approx. 195.00 USD)
Ask a Question Add to Favorites