By Tiondra White Rapids
19 inches (48.2 centimeters)
Born February, 2019
Weight: 6lbs 5 oz.
Bella is a beautiful baby girl with dark brown hair. She is the Realborn Brooklyn sculpt and has full limbs. She also has a custom made body just for her sculpt that is filled with fine glass beads and poly fiber fill. She is genesis painted and sealed. With proper care, she will remain as beautiful as you see her here for many years to come. She has exquisite custom microrooted hair that when spritzed with a little water can create soft curls on top. She has rooted eyelashes for added realism. She is cuddly and has a healthy size and weight to her. Perfectly weighted she cuddles realistically into your arms like a days old baby girl. Being a Realborn, Bella's sculpt was 3D printed from photo scans of a real newborn baby and comes with a separate Realborn COA. The details are genuine and the most realistic you can get!
The photos were taken in natural daylight on a partly sunny day in front of a large window.
Please be sure to view the new changes in fees below due to the recent increases with the USPS.
File under: reborn reborn doll My Sweet Papoos silicone baby amazing beautiful baby cheap reborn baby girl baby boy Best reborn doll best reborn artist
All Sales final. No returns accepted.
*****SHIPPING***** Due to the recent postage increase with the Post Office the flat rate to ship is now $38. I'm sorry but I can no longer absorb the $20 or more it costs to ship to some states. States out west the shipping fee is $42.
I ship USPS Priority Mail, insured with signature confirmation.
Shipping costs includes all packing materials and the added cost of insurance and confirmation.
Baby ships in 1-2 business days and usually arrives in 2-3 business days within the US.
Sorry as of January 1, 2017 no holds, layaways or payment plans on reborn babies. This price is firm.
As of January 1, 2019 I no longer accept any custom orders.
1. Can baby pee? No. This is a vinyl reborn doll with a soft doe suede body.
2. Do you make ecoflex? No. I do not make ecoflex dolls.
3. Do you make silicone babies? No. I do not make silicone babies at this time.
4. Can you hold baby for me, I get paid on Friday? I'm sorry but I do not hold babies anymore.
5. Can I see more pics? I no longer send photos to potential moms due to the rise in scamming and artists coping other artists work. I take many photos and up close details photos. I also add videos that have additional photos that may not be listed here. There are plenty of photos to view baby in his/her details
6. Can I have a baby free? No. I do not give away free reborn babies.
7. Can you go lower on your price, that's too expensive for me? Sorry, I will not reduce the price of my babies. I already price them lower than many high quality dolls to try to give as many people as I can a chance to adopt a beautifully crafted, exquisite work of art.
8. Will you accept a trade? No. I do not accept trades.
Adopted - $0.00 USD (approx. 0.00 USD)
Ask a Question Add to Favorites