By Tiondra White Rapids
20 inches (50.8 centimeters)
Weight: 6lbs. 2oz
Length: 20 inches
Dom is a custom made baby. He sustained a booboo that was taken care of with the strawberry birth mark on his face and head (which is well covered with hair as well.) He is an amazingly beautiful baby boy with custom hair, body and creation. He is now being offered for adoption so be sure to look very good at all the photos before adopting. Dom's adoption fee would be much higher but I've lowered it due to the mark and to help him find a home.
Baby has a healthy baby weight of 6 lbs. 2oz. and is 20 inches long. His kit was created from the 3D printed sculpt from photos of a real newborn baby named Dominic. Baby is genesis heat set, micro rooted and sealed, magnetic pacifier, custom body weighted to feel like a real newborn with full limbs. This gorgeous baby boy has the most beautiful exquisitely chosen custom newborn styled mohair. He also comes with Realborn COA in addition to the My Sweet Papoos Nursery COA and certificates.
Baby will come home with clothing shown in photos, plus one outfit, magnetic pacifier, pamper and blanket.
Priority mail, insured with signature confirmation.
Sorry, no layaways.
All Sales final. No returns accepted.
*****SHIPPING***** Due to the recent postage increase with the Post Office the flat rate to ship is now $38. I'm sorry but I can no longer absorb the $20 or more it costs to ship to some states. States out west the shipping fee is $42.
I ship USPS Priority Mail, insured with signature confirmation.
Shipping costs includes all packing materials and the added cost of insurance and confirmation.
Baby ships in 1-2 business days and usually arrives in 2-3 business days within the US.
Sorry as of January 1, 2017 no holds, layaways or payment plans on reborn babies. This price is firm.
As of January 1, 2019 I no longer accept any custom orders.
1. Can baby pee? No. This is a vinyl reborn doll with a soft doe suede body.
2. Do you make ecoflex? No. I do not make ecoflex dolls.
3. Do you make silicone babies? No. I do not make silicone babies at this time.
4. Can you hold baby for me, I get paid on Friday? I'm sorry but I do not hold babies anymore.
5. Can I see more pics? I no longer send photos to potential moms due to the rise in scamming and artists coping other artists work. I take many photos and up close details photos. I also add videos that have additional photos that may not be listed here. There are plenty of photos to view baby in his/her details
6. Can I have a baby free? No. I do not give away free reborn babies.
7. Can you go lower on your price, that's too expensive for me? Sorry, I will not reduce the price of my babies. I already price them lower than many high quality dolls to try to give as many people as I can a chance to adopt a beautifully crafted, exquisite work of art.
8. Will you accept a trade? No. I do not accept trades.
Adopted - $0.00 USD (approx. 0.00 USD)
Ask a Question Add to Favorites