By Tiondra White Rapids
17 inches (43.1 centimeters)
weight 5lbs 4oz
length 17 long (due to bent legs)
Reborn baby Josephine makes a very beautiful biracial, AA or Hispanic baby girl. She is the Realborn Joseph sculpt and has full limbs. She also has a custom made body just for her sculpt that is filled with fine glass beads and poly fiber fill. She is genesis painted and sealed. With proper care, she will remain as beautiful as you see her here for many years to come. She has exquisite custom microrooted hair (that can be styled wet or dry) and eyelashes for added realism. Don't be fooled by her length of 17"! Josephine is a good size and has a nice weight to her. Perfectly weighted for her size she cuddles realistically into your arms like a days old baby girl. Being a Realborn, baby Josephine's sculpt was 3D printed from photo scans of a real newborn baby and comes with a separate Realborn COA. The details are genuine and the most realistic you can get!
***NOTE*** You will notice a few pics where she has no lashes. Those pics were taken before lashes were added. I added them here to show the rooting pattern of her hair when wet. It is also good for seeing her close up facial details.
Baby comes home with clothing shown in photos, magnetic pacifier, blanket and certificates.
All Sales final. No returns accepted.
*****SHIPPING***** Due to the recent postage increase with the Post Office the flat rate to ship is now $38. I'm sorry but I can no longer absorb the $20 or more it costs to ship to some states. States out west the shipping fee is $42.
I ship USPS Priority Mail, insured with signature confirmation.
Shipping costs includes all packing materials and the added cost of insurance and confirmation.
Baby ships in 1-2 business days and usually arrives in 2-3 business days within the US.
Sorry as of January 1, 2017 no holds, layaways or payment plans on reborn babies. This price is firm.
As of January 1, 2019 I no longer accept any custom orders.
1. Can baby pee? No. This is a vinyl reborn doll with a soft doe suede body.
2. Do you make ecoflex? No. I do not make ecoflex dolls.
3. Do you make silicone babies? No. I do not make silicone babies at this time.
4. Can you hold baby for me, I get paid on Friday? I'm sorry but I do not hold babies anymore.
5. Can I see more pics? I no longer send photos to potential moms due to the rise in scamming and artists coping other artists work. I take many photos and up close details photos. I also add videos that have additional photos that may not be listed here. There are plenty of photos to view baby in his/her details
6. Can I have a baby free? No. I do not give away free reborn babies.
7. Can you go lower on your price, that's too expensive for me? Sorry, I will not reduce the price of my babies. I already price them lower than many high quality dolls to try to give as many people as I can a chance to adopt a beautifully crafted, exquisite work of art.
8. Will you accept a trade? No. I do not accept trades.
Adopted - $490.00 USD (approx. 490.00 USD)
Ask a Question Add to Favorites