Temperance Adopted |
By White Rapids Martinez
20 inches (50.8 centimeters)
This baby has been adopted.
This is baby Temperance, a multiracial reborn.
D.O.B: January 18th, 2012
Weight: 5lbs. 10oz.
Length: 20 inches
I love this precious one because of all the intricate details. I paid careful attention to bring out every little crease and wrinkle for a very realistic look. These pictures do not do her justice. She is a beautiful little girl. In the following photos you will see that I have hand painted her skin tone to a realistic multiracial complexion. She also has brilliantly clear green eyes to represent a mixed racial background. As you view her pictures you will notice a slight variation in light. It was a bright sunny day and I moved her around to get the best possible lighting for picture clarity so you can see every detail. I do not alter my pictures. All photos were taken in natural daylight. I hope you enjoy looking through the photos.
Temperance has 3/4 length arms and 3/4 length legs
Limbs are filled with ultra fine glass beads
Hand painted with Genesis Heat Set Paints
Lifelike Mixed Race skin tone
Baby soft premium Slumberland mohair
Baby fat pellets/ fiber fill in a soft flannel body for a realistic weight and enjoyable cuddle
Hand rooted eyelashes
Whispy hand painted texturized eyebrows
In the next set of photos you will see the carefully rooted eyelashes and close-up photos ~ You will be able to see the faint undertones and soft redness/pinks for a healthy baby look that may not be seen on many ethnic reborn babies
Healthy little pink nail beds and half moons
All Sales final. No returns accepted.
*****SHIPPING***** Due to the recent postage increase with the Post Office the flat rate to ship is now $38. I'm sorry but I can no longer absorb the $20 or more it costs to ship to some states. States out west the shipping fee is $42.
I ship USPS Priority Mail, insured with signature confirmation.
Shipping costs includes all packing materials and the added cost of insurance and confirmation.
Baby ships in 1-2 business days and usually arrives in 2-3 business days within the US.
Sorry as of January 1, 2017 no holds, layaways or payment plans on reborn babies. This price is firm.
As of January 1, 2019 I no longer accept any custom orders.
1. Can baby pee? No. This is a vinyl reborn doll with a soft doe suede body.
2. Do you make ecoflex? No. I do not make ecoflex dolls.
3. Do you make silicone babies? No. I do not make silicone babies at this time.
4. Can you hold baby for me, I get paid on Friday? I'm sorry but I do not hold babies anymore.
5. Can I see more pics? I no longer send photos to potential moms due to the rise in scamming and artists coping other artists work. I take many photos and up close details photos. I also add videos that have additional photos that may not be listed here. There are plenty of photos to view baby in his/her details
6. Can I have a baby free? No. I do not give away free reborn babies.
7. Can you go lower on your price, that's too expensive for me? Sorry, I will not reduce the price of my babies. I already price them lower than many high quality dolls to try to give as many people as I can a chance to adopt a beautifully crafted, exquisite work of art.
8. Will you accept a trade? No. I do not accept trades.
Ask a Question Add to Favorites