~ DETAILS AT A GLANCE ~
- Sayge is masterfully hand sculpted by Claire Taylor with such amazing lifelike details and poured in a luxuriously soft silicone blend by Claire Taylor Dolls making her very poseable and very realistic.
- Sayge is exclusively finished (painted and hair rooted in a silky soft alpaca baby brown color) by me, Amy Kate Irwin of Amy Kate Doll Designs.
- Length: 20 inches.
-Weight: Approximately 9 pounds.
- Head circumference: 15 inches.
- Flexible neck turns easily side to side with no ball joint; poured in one piece.
- Mouth is open and very detailed with a sculpted tongue and gums inside.
- Can take a small newborn size pacifier and bottle nipple.
- Sayge wears newborn size diapers and newborn size clothes very nicely.
- All crochet items are handmade with love by me especially for Sayge.
- Baby Sayge is a beautiful, sleeping full body silicone baby girl doll poured in an incredibly soft silicone blend. She has the most amazing life-like features and is a dream to hold and cuddle! I took many photos to capture different poses to show her poseability, and photos were taken in different light settings, but mostly by a large window with natural sunlight and clouds moving in and out. I have 100 photos of Sayge in her photo gallery on my website.
- Sayge has been carefully painted in many layers over several days with very soft shading, blushing, and subtle veining in my own custom blend of colors to achieve a warm, realistic baby skin complexion using the highest quality professional silicone paints and pigments on the market. The paint was then permanently sealed and permanently matted for an exquisite velvety-smooth finish and soft baby skin feel. I have studied the art of silicone painting and have worked very hard to learn and achieve a multi-tonal beautiful baby skin tone for total realism. The matting process is also labor intensive and time consuming, but well worth it to achieve such an exquisite finish and totally take away all the shiny gloss of silicone and get the velvety-smooth feel to the touch. Just a stunning look! Every inch has been painted with incredible detail.
- Her hair has been deeply and meticulously directionally rooted 1-2 hairs at a time using ultra premium, silky soft, alpaca hair in a baby brown color. This hair rooting process takes a very long time - many, many hours.
- I have painted and sealed delicate eyebrows and hand rooted her delicate little wispy eyelashes.
- Baby white fingernail and toenail tips have been delicately painted, glossed, and sealed on all 10 fingers and all 10 toes.
- Sayge can be gently bathed in a mild baby soap if you should choose to ever bathe her. She has already been bathed and is super clean and fresh. Of course, scrubbing or excessively rubbing of her skin during bathing is never recommended on these delicate silicone collector art dolls. While her hair is deeply micro-rooted, gentle care of her hair is also recommended. You can very carefully brush and style her hair with a spritz of water and a soft bristled baby brush or toothbrush.
- Sayge is a beautiful baby girl with very realistic detail and so very soft and cuddly. She feels wonderful to hold and cuddle in your arms.❤️
- My babies come from an entirely smoke-free environment.
~ LAYETTE ~
Sayge will come home with a very nice box opening and the following items:
- Gorgeous pink and lace coming home dress/gown with matching floral headband.
- Pretty yellow short-sleeve ruffle romper.
- Lovely long-sleeve pink romper with flower print.
- Beautiful peach crochet romper with ruffle neckline and adorable matching ruffle bonnet, bow headband, and lovely matching button shoes custom made with love by me for Sayge.
- Gorgeous pink and cream flower headband.
- Lovely white lace socks.
- Adorable crochet beige bear rattle with peach ruffle that matches crochet outfit ensemble made by me.
- Two pacifiers (one peach colored one and a white one).
- Faux milk bottle made by me.
- Darling silver "Somebody loves me" bracelet.
- Custom Amy Kate Doll Designs wood ring baby rattle.
- Cute diaper.
- Soft blanket (not pictured).
- Certificate of Authenticity by the sculpting and mold making artist.
- Certificate of Authenticity signed by me.
- Care Instructions for silicone babies.
***It is not uncommon for silicone babies to have a slight mark or imperfection here and there, which is not considered a flaw, but part of the handmade process and charm and simply the nature and characteristics of silicone. Please do note these dolls are art dolls completely handmade and can have small irregularities that are characteristics attributable to silicone and handmade artistry. Every hand that touches the doll from the sculpting, molding, casting, painting, rooting processes strives to produce a perfect doll, but typically this is not possible due to the sensitivity of all materials used and by human hand processes. Dolls that are machine or factory made of plastic or vinyl could possibly be perfect, but not handmade, soft, more life-like silicone art dolls. If there is some kind of a large, glaring imperfection on a doll, then the doll is labelled as a "boo-boo" doll and sold as such with a discount. This is not a boo-boo doll. Each silicone baby is a one-of-a-kind. There are no two dolls exactly alike.
In summary, I have lovingly painted, sealed, matted, directionally micro-rooted the hair and lashes, accessorized, and did a photo shoot and video for this baby just for you - the new mommy to be. All this reborn work has been done entirely and exclusively by me, Amy Kate Irwin, of Amy Kate Doll Designs. Please know that I put my heart and soul into each baby I do.
***Please watch my video made of this baby showing her wonderful movement, her details, and how realistically soft she is by clicking on her video above. Please 'like' my video and subscribe to my YouTube channel (Amy Kate Doll Designs), so you can always be notified when I have a new baby available for purchase. Please also click on the "Newsletter" link above, here on my website, and sign up to receive notification when I have a new baby doll available.
I have 100 photos of Sayge on my website and a video of her as well.
Artist: Amy Kate Irwin|
Sculpture by: Claire Taylor
Kit Name: Sayge
Kit Bought From: Seller didn't answer
Length: 20" (50.8 cm)
Weight: 9 pounds
Certificate Of Authenticity (COA): Yes
Head Material: Silicone
Body Material: Silicone
Limb Material: Silicone
Age: Newborn (0-2 mo)
Arms: Full Length
Legs: Full Length
Edition: Sold Out Limited Edition (SOLE)
Race: White / Caucasian
Pacifier Type: Regular Pacifier
Drink and Wet: No
Smoke Free Environment: Yes
Category: Reborn Baby
Condition: Seller is the artist - New
Availability: Ready to be shipped
File under: Amy Kate Doll Designs Silicone Baby Doll Art Doll Full Body Silicone Baby Doll Silicone Baby Girl OOAK Reborn Baby Doll Silicone Babies Reborn for Sale Silicone Art Doll Baby Doll Dolls Full Body Silicone Babies Full Body Silicone Silicone Babies For Sale Silicone Baby Dolls Available Reborn Solid Silicone Baby Doll Sleeping Full Body Silicone Baby Girl Doll Silicone Doll Full Body Silicone Baby Girl Doll Full Body Silicone Doll Reborn Silicone Baby Doll Fake Baby Lifelike Baby Doll Realistic Silicone Baby Doll Lifelike Silicone Baby Doll
This item is no longer available for sale
Sold for $4300 USD
(approx. $4300 USD)
Ask a Question Add to Favorites (17) Report Listing