Summer Rain Realborn |
By Nicolina Danielle
19 inches (48.2 centimeters)
New baby for adoption!
Realborn Summer Rain from Bountiful Baby made from Extra Soft Bountiful Baby BabySkin(tm) Vinyl.
Born: March 14, 2017.
19 inches, 5 lbs 8 oz 5lbs 8oz.
She has strawberry blond hair.
Pictures taken in natural sunlight.
Diaper/clothing size: newborn.
CLOTH Body with vinyl head and limbs
- Full arms and full legs
- Painted with many layers of genesis heat set paint
- Blue shading in just the right places
- Mottled skin with blushing, veining, and fine details ALL OVER
- Satin gloss on lips, eyelids, and nails
- Textured with genesis texturing mediums
- Sealed with mixture of matte and satin varnish to ensure longevity
- Baked in Nuwave Oven to ensure accuracy of heat and setting
- Hand drawn eyebrows
- Nose is shaded to show depth
- Micro-rooted strawberry blond mohair w 43g crown needle
- Micro-rooted eyelashes
- Weighted perfectly with the highest quality material to give a very lifelike feel in the body
- Weighted head and limbs to add realism
- Magnet fitted in head for pacifier that comes with her (take care around pacemakers please!)
She comes with:
- Easter dress with pantaloons, socks, and shoes
- Carter's nighty (pink and white stripes)
- White onesie
- Hospital receiving blanket and hospital hat
- Onesie in the first picture
- Diaper on her
- Magnetic pacifier
- Care Instructions
You can request which outfit you want her to come home in!
Important information, please read carefully:
I package items in the traditional reborn way so you can have your perfect box opening for your new addition!
***Sales to the USA only at this time***
***No sales to minors***
***All sales final, no returns, trades, or exchanges.***
***These dolls are NOT toys and are NOT intended for children. They need to be cared for as you would any collectors item.***
***I video and take photos before and during packing***
$299.00 USD (approx. 299.00 USD)
Ask a Question Add to Favorites
Your Facebook friends would love to hear what you think about this baby. Please type a quick comment.
I started reborning in December 2015. I stumbled across the art form and collecting of reborns, and I was hooked! I absolutely LOVE the detailed work that is involved in creating a little bundle of joy. I love that people use these dolls for their pleasure and fun.
***I'm also available for custom reborns for a turn around time of about 8 weeks***
I have always been an artist of various mediums, and I love reborning because it combines all of my artistic abilities into one object.
I did a TON of research before starting my first doll, and I take great pride in the work that I create - attention to detail, perfectionism, and making sure that I get them "just right" before offering them up for adoption.
I do not have any children of my own and creating these babies is very therapeutic for me! I live in Denver, CO, with my 4 dogs and 1 bird.
More of My Items:
View All My Items